feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

GRAFFITI WITHOUT THE SWEAT

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

Wall Notebook
copyright sherwood forlee 2007

Now this I like.

'The Walls Notebook'. A cunning publication that allows you to become a Banksy, Blek Le Rat, Basquiat or even a wildstyle Tracy 168. Who knows eh? All I do know is that you can define your own style in the comfort of your own home or favourite café.

Wall Notebook
copyright sherwood forlee 2007

Me? Well, if I were to live in NYC then i'd go to the physical place shown in the book, sit down on the floor with my back touching the said wall and let my pen do the talking. Once done, look at the wall, look at the book, back and forth, up and down, merge the two places and I'm there in my own graffiti world untouced by the cops and unfazed from doing a possible runner?! Blimey...

Wall Notebook
copyright sherwood forlee 2007

Although some of the places they show in the book may not be the best place to sit and dream huh? I could be wrong though.

Wall Notebook
copyright sherwood forlee 2007

You can also sketch your stuff on the website; pick your pencil size, colour and away you go.


The book is on pre-order at Amazon here, good price too. I now keep my fingers crossed for a London edition...

Want more info? email info@wallsnotebook.com





0 comments:

Post a Comment