feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

DESIGN ODYSSEY CREATES DESIGN GENIUS!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

Vertebrae®
© Copyright Design Odyssey UK. All Rights Reserved

An ingenious design from Paul Hernon's Design Odyssey Ltd. I love space saving designs and this just jumps to the top of my 'Best Space Saving Ideas' list.

Vertebrae®
© Copyright Design Odyssey UK. All Rights Reserved

These, dependent on how heavy they are, would be ideal for the Airbus A380? Call me stupid but a few holes drilled in the metal to make the structure lighter; a water mist instead of a stream to save water; only one shower head and one storage bay; vacuum cistern/system...?? This unit can work within 2.25sq metres.

Oh how the untrained designer brain works hmm?

My aircraft experience and design know how is limited to ser-weet FA so I will not hold my breath for Richard or Paul to call me up. But I will let the pictures do the talking and let it clean you with its beauty.

Vertebrae®
© Copyright Design Odyssey UK. All Rights Reserved

British design at its most innovative. Well done Design Odyssey, well done indeed.





0 comments:

Post a Comment