feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

HEAVEN IS 39 MEGAPIXELS OF MEDIUM FORMAT

Labels: , , , , , ,


If I had to ask for one thing,
which is not health or love related it would have to be this beautiful piece of industrial design.



I won't go into details suffice to say that the quality of image from this Hasselblad camera is stunning. And it looks slick too. Pro digital cameras use on average 12 million pixels or tiny squares to make a picture. This terminator has 39 million of them and it 'paints' those squares onto a bigger canvas as such.


I don't expect you to feel the love as I do but one day, in all hope, I will be able to post my photos on this blog taken with my new Hasslebald. But at the moment the £18.5k price tag is a bit of a large hurdle.




0 comments:

Post a Comment